I am not sure why I have a killer headache today, so I have made a list of possibilities...
1. today is day 1 of a 12 week healthy eating plan and no processed sugar. (why do we do this to ourselves?) Knowing this...
2. Yesterday I made chocolate chip cookie dough to send up to Logan for Kylea and Eric (they got half the batch) and I over indulged with my spoon all afternoon long and aren't Sunday afternoons looooong? I never baked a single cookie, but sure enjoyed all that delicious cookie dough!
3. today I started a 4 week boot camp program at 6 am at the gym (again why?)
4. post neck strain from the car accident, sometimes I feel like I have an eighty year old neck - limited range of motion, and pain.
5. last night I stayed up way too late reading the newest Dan Brown novel - page 382 left me horrified (just keep reading through to the end and it will make sense - if any of his writing really makes sense.)
Pick a reason, they all qualify for helping to prolong the killer headache.
Do I really need to have dinner tonight? Is there a headache clause for the kitchen? The oven has been heated up for 1/2 hour and the salmon is defrosted in the sink...just a few more things to do before I can officially call it quits for the day.