Friday, January 30, 2009

Sneeze, Sniffle, Cough, Cough

I hate being sick. I have been under the weather with a horrible head cold since Tuesday... I think on of my kids (who will remain nameless) sneezed on my laptop keys and shared their germs. Yuck. I knew today that I just needed to really rest and give myself a chance to get better so... I did not get dressed (still wearing the snowman pj's from last night with an Alta hoodie for when I go outside with Roxy - I did manage to brush my teeth but that is the extent of my beauty routine), drank a lot of water, ate a few whoppers (why? they were just there for the eating!), rested, took the dog out a few times, still in my pj's.

The house is quiet tonight which will help my r and r.

Randy and Tbone are camping out at Camp Tracy -BRRR - I hope they have fun. Lax man is off being social at a HS basketball game, Ernie had wrestling practice, Euphonium lessons and then is off to watch some indoor soccer games. Patch is watching movies tonight at a friend's home. So it is just me, the BIG box of kleenex, the remote, the roxy puppy *hopefully she is all pooped out in every way, that little dog sure poops A LOT!*, and licorice the cat. Sounds like a fun night.


Glad I went to Wal Mart yesterday (fun visit to Logan to see Ky and EJ) and bought 8 pairs of briefs each for the big boys... now I don't have to worry about laundry for at least 8 more days... if I wanted to wait that long...





Good night!

3 comments:

Angelfish said...

Oh, I'm so sorry you're sick! I wish I could bring you some chicken soup! Feel better!

J.E. said...

Yuck I hate being sick. I had the exact same cold 2 weeks ago, mine lasted about 3 days at it's worse- I hope you get feeling better soon...
How's the potty training coming along with Roxy? Sounds like you are outside a bit. It gets easier, I promise.

Amy said...

I hope so. One cold morning - 5 am - I was trying to multiply in my mind how many times I would be outside with this dog over the next 12, 13, 14 or so years! I told Randy we need some kind of small fence - I will go crazy. She is cute, 11 weeks. We are teaching her to sit (she does this so good, anytime she hears the treat bag, she sits!) and now she is learning to lay down - so dang cute when she does it. We have only lost a couple of books and a pair of ear buds to the chewer... not too bad.
You should come and visit with your little guy. Haylie is off track until the 23rd.