Friday, December 12, 2008

Bah Humbug!

Don't get excited, this picture was taken 3/08 in NYC.
Ky and I went on a prewedding trip together.


The cold, hard facts of my morning...
I have been trying to get a few tickets to Wicked... what a waste of time. The Arttix website is down, the phone has been busy for 1 hour! BUT, not to worry, I can go to any of those online ticket scalpers and pay DOUBLE or MORE for tickets. One site I checked at 10:30 this morning had 32 different days/times to already choose from some tickets at $283 a ticket! Whatever!

What ever happened to ordinary people being able to just get tickets without the big mark up?

I have seen the musical twice in NYC, I just wanted to take my youngest daughter to see it. Maybe a road trip in the spring. If I have to pay a hefty mark up, I might as well be in NYC or LA - anywhere but here!!


I AM BUMMED BIG TIME!


(Okay, now that is out of my system, I am much calmer - well, alittle calmer.)

No comments: