Saturday, April 12, 2008

5 random things about me

Thanks to my friend Pedaling I have been tagged. Here goes...
1. Much to the frustration of my family, I leave the pizza out overnight! Not that I eat it cold in the morning, but the possibility exists! Leftover pizza on the counter was my experience growing up and I didn't die.
2. I love all things scented lavender! Lotions, lip balm, oils, linen spray, laundry soap and even cleaning products. I love lavender! One of my fav websites to visit is on the sidebar, Purple Haze Lavender. Someday I will make it to their lavender festival...
3. Is reading cookbooks considered a hobby? Cookbooks and cooking magazines are a favorite read for me. Love the pictures - the food always looks so wonderful! I have been known to by a magazine just for the amazing picture on the front of some incredible dessert. Sometimes I try these recipes, but mostly I just enjoy reading them...
4. I can play and enjoy listening to the same song for the whole day. This drives my family crazy! Sorry guys and gals, but I love this and I love the repeat button on itunes and my ipod.
5. Okay, I will admit that I own the first season to Magnum PI. Tom Selleck was so fine back in the day...

I am stopping at five because it is late and I have back to back church meetings in the morning before the regular block of meetings. Busy day, but a good one.

Today was Ky's bridal pictures. The weather was beautiful and she looked wonderful. I will go more into detail on the next post!

2 comments:

Spin said...

so she finally talked you into blogging. hehe. i will enjoy the reading. also - ky is getting married?! when in the world did this happen and to who!!!!? so much has happened since apple making

J.E. said...

Amy- I'm so excited about your Blog. I loved reading the 5 things about you and the cat story cracked me up. I love Kylea's dress, seeing that picture of her in it, just reminds me how beautiful it is. . . I can't wait to read about her Bridal Pictures!